[DML] Re: SuperCharger and Engine Vacuum

[DML] Re: SuperCharger and Engine Vacuum

If you are adding a supercharger one of the things you should be doing
is reading the Workshop Manual. You need to familarize yourself with
all of the car's (and motor's) systems so you know what effects you
will be having on them so you can figure out how to get everything to
work. Running a motor and not being able to use engine vacuum to run
some of the systems in a Delorean will present some challanges! This
is why a turbocharger is, in some respects, an easier installation. If
you are adding an electric supercharger maybe you can turn it on and
off so you have vacuum most of the time.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd