[DML] DCS Preview

I've been meaning to give DMLers a rough idea of what will be at the
DCS in Chicago.  I have helped Ken out in his warehouse a few times in
the last few weeks, and I was stunned at the amount of framed pictures
he has that will be on display at the show.  There are well over 100
VERY impressive pictures of JZD, rare D's, the factory, etc, etc, etc
that will be hanging on the walls at the show.  Many of these pictures
I had never seen before.

Ken also has purchased many glass jeweler-style display cases that
will house rare DeLorean memorabilia, historic documents, and whatever
other rare artifacts owners are willing to loan to be displayed at the
show.  If you have anything unique that you are willing to display,
shoot Ken an email.

This is just a small sampling of what I have seen so far, but I can
say without a doubt that this will be the best DCS yet.

With the anticipated display of one of the Gold plated DeLoreans,
Proto 1, and Johnny Carson's former DeLorean, I'm counting down the
days until June 15th.  Make your reservations early, and remember
there is a Corvette show going on at the same time, so other hotels in
the area may fill up quickly if you choose not to stay in one of the
200 set aside DeLorean rooms at Pheasant Run.

See you all in June,
-Patrick C.
Vin #1880