[DML] Re: Soft brake peddle

You still have air in your brake system. You may not have properly
bled the master cylinder. Anyway you have to start there. Make up 2
short tubes, connect them to the outlets, bend them so they go back
into the resovoir, and pump until you do not see any air bubbles. NOW
you can hook the master cylinder up to the car and bleed the front and
rear systems. I like to start with the left front, next is the right
front, then the left rear, and finally the right rear. I will do it at
least twice, maybe 3 times depending on how much I take out, the
color, the dirt, the height of the pedal, etc. You can't overdo it but
you CAN underdo it! Always after doing a wheel recheck the resovoir
and refill if necessary so you DO NOT draw in any air. NEVER reuse
brake fluid, dispose of properly. I also use a 1 man bleeder but I
have found the "best" way is to just talk a helper into pushing the
brake pedal for a few minutes.