[DML] Re: Idle Seeking and Other Problems....

[DML] Re: Idle Seeking and Other Problems....

Since you say the car runs OK when it is warmed up it would lead me to
believe the problem lies with one of the systems that is active during
warm-up. I would trouble shoot and test the vacuum advance and the
Control Pressure Regulator systems. Particularly looking for vacuum
leaks or a hose knocked loose. Unfortunetly you *could* have a problem
with the hoses or the switch on the water distribution pipe under the
intake manifold. Easy to check, hard to fix. Follow the Workshop
Manual to check these systems. Make sure the idle speed system is also
operating correctly. Check that the idle micro switch is being
activated at idle and the idle motor is running. Check that the 3
brass screws are lightly seated closed.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757