RE: [DML] Idle Seeking and Other Problems....

RE: [DML] Idle Seeking and Other Problems....

Hmmm,

Perhaps your mixture is improperly adjusted.  That seems to be common in my
experience.  Hows the rest of the fuel system?  What else is new in it?  How
about the microswitch and the idle speed motor?  Any chance you have a fuel
line attached to the wrong port?  Vacuum lines coming off of the thermal
vacuum switch.  Perhaps if you have a problem with the TVS or the lines
might be crossed it could cause an improper vacuum which might explain why
the car steadies after it warms up as it is affected by heat.  Also be sure
you have the vacuum delay valve in the WUR facing the right direction.  I
had a car where the guy had that backwards AND the Vacuum lines were
crossed.

If you like give me a call after 7:00 PM EST and I might be able to walk you
through some ideas while you're under the hood.  Leave a message if the
voicemail picks up...I have horrible signal where I live.  Darn Sprint!

Jeff in NC