[DML] Re: Cigarette Lighter Short and Arm Rest Removal

[DML] Re: Cigarette Lighter Short and Arm Rest Removal

Hi Shannon,

To remove the center console, you'll have to remove the two screws
from the tray like you did, remove the two bolts under it. Remove the
A/C knobs and screw holding the panel in. Remove the shift knob and
two screws holding the shift plate in. Lift up on the plate, there
should be retaining clips under it. They are hard to get out, but
once out you do not need to reinstall them. Disconnect the rheostat.
Once the shift plate is out, there are four bolts under this. Two in
front near the A/C panel, and two under the front of where the window
switches are. Also, there are two screws holding the center console
in, one on each side in the wheel well, up towards the top behind the
radio. Once everything is removed the center console can be lifted
and pulled back. If you want to remove completely, you will have to
disconnect and remove the window and defrost switches.

Hope this helps,

-Derek #10084

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "birdwell77095" <birdwells@xxxx>