[DML] Vin #10191 for sale Boston MA $14,500 or best offer.

[DML] Vin #10191 for sale Boston MA $14,500 or best offer.

Brings a tear to my eye to sell it, but I got married and now it has
to find a new home.

What works well:
 ~92k miles
 Clear CarFax report
 Great mechanical condition, starts and runs well
 Grey color restored interior:
   - new vinyl seat covers
   - new silver grey micro suede headliners
   - dash pad (it was just too much work to replace the dash)
 new pilot GT tires (PJ Grady recommended)
 new front fascia with 'eye brow' fix
 painted rear fascia and louvre
 after market alarm system
 after market MP3/CD touch screen
 PJ Grady lowering springs and gas shocks in front
 PJ Grady performance springs in the rear, I have the shocks
    but they aren't in the car yet.
 door inner and outer seals replaced
 Fan fail and relay upgrade
 Stainless lettering on rear bumper and door sills
 Torsion bar adjustment was done

What it needs:
 broken speedo (tried to have it fixed twice!!)
 windows frozen closed
 needs a car cover, some water gets in the car even with new seals and
     a door adjustment - the biggest frustration.
 There are a few minor dings on the exterior and a 'grease spot' near
     the passenger door handle
 Passenger Door sticks a little - we were playing with it's alignment
     to try and fix the water problem.
 5th gear is hard to find - I'm not sure what is going on with it.

Comes with:
 Technical Manual
 The square socket piece for oil changes
 A Cheap Car Cover

The car is just outside of Boston, MA.  I can arrange shipping - I
had it shipped from Atlanta for ~500$.

Cheers,
Brian Williams
contactjuggle@xxxxxxxxxxx