[DML] Re: Loud Clicking Noise From Engine Area, Car Wont Start

[DML] Re: Loud Clicking Noise From Engine Area, Car Wont Start

It *could* be the starter solenoid. More likely a dirty connection or
a weak battery. Start by removing the battery, cleaning it and the
connections up, and recharging and testing the battery. If it tests
good after recharging then put it back in and try again.
 IMHO a better way to store a car is to remove the battery and trickle
charge it once a month for a day. Remove the fuel, put the car up on
jackstands and cover it. Starting it once a week and running it for 15
min does not make it last any better. In fact, if it doesn't warm up
you can be doing more harm than just letting it sit. Don't forget you
have to change the fluids regularly even if you don't drive it. The
brake and clutch especially. Those fluid draw moisture from the air
and by not using the car (heating the fluid to drive the moisture off)
those systems will rot.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757