[DML] Re: My new De Lorean

Hi Jim

Welcome aboard! Please add yourself to the owner map (see info on
www.dmcnews.com). I don't think we have anyone else in SA (or Africa
at all for that matter!).

The window regulator can sometimes be pieced back together, but if at
all possible replace it with the new all-metal version. I realize
that access to parts may be a bit of an issue.

RE the headlights - it sounds like you still have a ground (earth)
problem. Pull off the grille between the headlights and check all the
wiring in there. There are a couple of plugs that sometimes cause
issues. The main grounds for the front are on top of the frame just
aft of the radiator. Check the headlight relays too.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lamborghinijim"