[DML] Re: Fast Car?

Well said, Dan.

I have always told people, that virtually ANY car can go fast, it may
just take a while to get up to that top speed. People always confuse
this. I am constantly asked at car shows if my DeLorean is fast. I
respond that I have had it up to 110 MPH (I know this because I
have installed DMCH's 140 speedo).

My D. will by no means beat my '85 Vette in acceleration, but it does
smoothly accelerate up to any speed I want it to go (so far). Of
course, I do have Electronic Fuel Injection, headers, Dynomax muffler,
different intake, K&N air filter, and an Accel coil - so my results might
be a little skewed. ;-) :-)

Daniel
VIN 10920
AZ-D.org