[DML] Re: Hot Start Solution

Hi.  Here are my 2 cents.

Internal combustion engine depends on combustion process to work.  The
fire/combustion triangle applies here: air, fuel, and heat.  It looks
like you've checked all the variables concerning the fuel system.  Air
process is pretty simple unless the fuel/air mixture is screwed up.

The most likely culprit is heat.  That means the ignition system.
Ignition coil shot?  ECU computer faulty?  Safety interlocks kicking
in?  Try looking into this area and tell us what you find.

V/R

Steve
VIN#04421