From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
valleyrat12
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 12:04 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Free flow air intake is a joke

Hmmm...

I am new here but John has been an extremely valuable resource in
learning the quirks about these cars.  I am quite sure that if you
had contacted him about your concerns off list he would have either
refunded your money or worked with you until a solution was found. I
don't know why you would post here for everyone to see rather than
taking care of the matter privately.

Nathan Sobieralski
2277

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Daniel Deutsch" <mroboto@xxxx>
wrote:

> Regarding the Hervey Free flow air intake:
> I bought it, and it does not fit properly. I don't recommend it.
In fact, the first one he sent was 1/2" too tall to be able to close
the engine cover! He sent a replacement, but it does not fit the air
intake well enough to prevent debris from entering the engine. It
stayed on my car for an hour before I removed it.

> Another concern that I have, buying products from a fly by night
vendor selling from his house, what if the product damages your car?
Does the vendor carry product liabilty insurance? Will they still be
there if your engine blows, or catches fire as a result of their
product?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews