From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
valleyrat12
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:36 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Bad Cat?

I pulled my Cat today, lookied inside and there is a screen but I can
shine light through from one side to the other.  I admit I do not know
much about them other than there is platinum inside them. I am pretty
sure this is the original that came with the car. Is there any way to
tell if it is bad by looking at it?

Nathan