Re: [DML] Failed emmissions AGAIN

I know the mixture and timing are correct because I allready took
the car to Garden Grove.  There must be something else wrong
with the car and I can not afford the $800 or so dollars in labor it
would cost to have a proper mechanic do it.  Plus I bought the
car as a hobby, I enjoy pain I guess...

I will be replacing:

Cap and rotor
Plugs/wires
O2 sensor
Cat
Oil Change
Adjust my noisy valve on the left side of the motor.  (Dolorean
Motor Center confirmed that it is indeed a valve and not the
exhaust gasket)

Any other ideas?

Nathan

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Darkstar"