[DML] Re: Re-tint Lens

My tail light lenses are also unevenly faded in the exact same way. I
thought it was because perhaps the passenger side of the car received
more long term UV exposure than the left during some point in it's
history since there appears to be more evidence of UV damage along
that entire side, but I've had other owners tell me that this is a
common phenomena.

Dan W.
VIN 16192
AZ-D