[DML] Re: Monster Garage...

It should be obvious to anyone, whether a D owner or casual viewer,
who views the episode why the build was a failure. I'm a Jessie James
and Monster Garage fan, but it's safe to say that if he was not off
getting ice cream and avoiding the build in the beginning with a
negative attitude because he holds no appreciation for the car or the
hovercraft build concept, then the direction of the build would never
have gone off track, and there would have been plenty of time to
accomplish the goal the hard "Monster Garage" way. By the time Jessie
found a personal "I hate to fail" reason to get himself into the
spirit of things, there was not enough time left to recover. Jesse's
fault for not being a leader from the start and keeping the build
within the context of the show's concept. The build team deserves no
blame for the failure.

I'm sure this has been overly discussed here on the DML, so I'll shut
up now : )

Dan W.
VIN 16192
AZ-D