Re: [DML] Re: Miss DCS06

I agree with Patrick.  Its seems like it  would be a waste of time considering all the great things that are  planned for this show.  My opinion is to put our focus on the 25th  Anniversary of our cars and celebrate the life of John Delorean.

  Erik

"Patrick C." <PRC1216@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I really see absolutely no need to bring a pornstar/"adult
entertainment star" to the DCS to emcee or be a judge.  Keep in mind
this is a family show.  We will have plenty of exposure (I assume you
mean media) as it is.  I think there will be PLENTY of things to do at
the show in terms of tech sessions, lectures, BTTF stuff, the JZD
museum, etc, etc.  Not to mention Rich W. and his pre-events the week
before the show.  I personally see no need to bring a beauty pageant
into the picture, but the ultimate decision is not mine to make. We
have all been to plenty of shows where bikini teams are present to
pose next to our cars, I don't see the need to bring this to the DCS
when the entire point of this special show should be celebrating our
car's 25th anniversary and celebrating the life of JZD.

Am I alone here? If so I will shut up if a beauty pageant is what the
community wants.

My $.02.
-Patrick C.
1880