[DML] DCS Fun fact update

As I did last time and it seems like you all enjoyed it I will be posting
some fun facts on the registration and the car show in general

So far the number of states represented is already at 19.  We have  three
countries and an interesting fact is that the raffle car ticket sales are  being
made at the time of registration with most people getting one or two  tickets.
 Tickets were purchased separately last time.

Ticket sales for people not going to the show tends to be two tickets or
more.

The most tickets sold for the raffle at this point is 10 by a single
individual

The registration is scattered throughout the country with no real trends
forming at this point.

One thing interesting is that the Local folks in Chicago are waiting as IL,
one of the strongest states in every show has few registrations at this
point.  But that all will change its still very early and we started  registration
much earlier this year.

Zanies comedy club in Pheasant Run has contracted Tom Wilson to do a show  in
January for them.  When he gets there they are going to work on having  Tom
at Zanies during the show so that is another possibility that Tom will be
there for the DCS.  We will keep you posted this is a 50 -50 chance and is  up to
Pheasant Run not me.  We got them together and they will work out  what they
can.

We still have rooms left so no problem there just make sure you tell they
you are with the DCS or they will tell you there are no rooms available.

Have fun
SEE you in Chicago

KEN
_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)