[DML] Re: Turbocharger availability

Dan,
     Have you ever driven a turbo DeLorean?  Some people like to
push their cars, autocross, do spirited runs, things like that.  The
Germans actually have a word for it, and forgive me for no
umlauts....Fahrvergnuegen.  IMHO my car is a different animal than
yours, but it suits me because I enjoy it.  I was never a fan of
turbochargers and had my car not come that way I'd probably never
have done that, but I love what my car can do.  I love being able to
pass quickly with that power on tap.  I love being able to climb the
hill on the 17 north to Prescott in 5th gear going from 2,000 ft. to
5,000 ft. in elevation.  I love knowing there's more there if I want
it or need it.  It isn't an upgrade for everyone, I'll agree to
that.  But for some of us Tim Taylor MORE POWER types it works quite
well.  I certainly don't have the fastest DeLorean....but my car is
quick and has the power I like.

To each his or her own.

Matt Olans
VIN 16816