[DML] Re:Young, Stupid, Lucky, and thrilled as heck!!!!

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, doctorDHD@xxxx wrote:

> First, congratulations on your new  DeLorean.
>
> We will do our best to iron out the kinks... but first  let us
know how you
> convinced your wife to go along!
>
> D² & 6530
> Dave Delman

HA! Thats funny! She actually wanted to go and would not let me buy
the car unless she came along! She is a VERY understanding woman. I
was praying and praying that the thing would not break down! I think
the DMC is growing on her though. We have never had so much fun
stopping for gas, everyone has to take a look! Even people in
$60,000 cars. One dude in a Bently came and drooled all over the
Delorean!

Nathan