[DML] Re: Convert To Biodiesel

As the owner of a small diesel VW that runs on biodiesel occasionally
in the summer ( PITA to make & not too great in sub zero temps) I can
tell you to just stick with the PRV.

Unless you are a master fabricator, and are an escellent mechanic, as
well as a diesel mechanic, don't waste the thought on converting a D
to run on diesel.

I also have a rabbit convertible, same bodystyle as the older diesel
rabbit, and it would be a monstrous task to just swap engines, fuel
systems, a glowplug relay setup, and to keep it running reliable.

Multiply that times 10 for the Delorean. What a nightmare to even
think of, just enjoy the PRV. Even though oil is peaking, might as
well enjoy it while it lasts.

-Joe O'Brien

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hot/model-search/