[DML] Perfect for the D fan who has EVERYTHING.

[DML] Perfect for the D fan who has EVERYTHING.

Looking for that perfect gift for a DeLorean fan who
has everything?  Why not buy 'em a pack of cards?

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/search.do?productCode=PLACAR#

....I don't get it either.  I'm not a sponsor, just a
forwarder of unusual links.

-- Marty

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com