[DML] Re: Fuse #12 Blues

Tom,

 The drivers door has 2 switches, one is for the ignition buzzer, are you sure you didn't
pull the wires on that one instead of the door ajar switch?

Does the red dash light stay on with the the door lights? Also I have never experienced a
Diode failier that allowed current to backflow. Usualy they just fail like a blown fuse  and
cause an open circuit. Most of the time when then the door lights don't go out is because
of poor switch contact with the striker plate on the door.  That is why the switches usually
have a rubber tip slipped over the end of the switch. sometimes you need to pull it out a
little. Effectively lengthening the switch stem. This will let the door contact it sooner when
in the closed position. Hopefully it is enough to open the switch contacts.

Dennis