[DML] My new suspension upgrade done!!!!

[DML] My new suspension upgrade done!!!!

Hi all I promised Ed Uding I would post my suspension upgrade when done..I
have put pics of it under the photo section under suspension upgrade..Okay..I
will explain what all I have.. I have the Eibach springs from Houston..and new
fully adjustable power shocks from Ed in the Netherlands.. also from Ed are
all new urethane bushings for the upper and lower rear link arms. and front
sway bar bushings in urethane..The shocks also come with urethane
bushings.. The shocks are highly adjustable from very soft to very hard..I have
them set about middle so far.. I have played around with the settings alittle bit
but will do so more when I drive it again..As I have it set right now the car
drives and handles incredibly well.. I thought it handled good before but this
takes it to a whole new level..The ride is a little bouncy at the moment but that
is due to the shock settings where they are..I have taken some hard corners
and the car still sticks to the road like glue but has even less body roll now
than it did before..It also sits much lower than I thought with the Eibach
springs but I like it..I just have to be careful over speed bumps now..the link
arm bushings were extremely easy to put in.. after I had the old ones pressed
out I powdercoated my link arms with some tex black powder I had and they
came out great...then u just push the new bushings in with a rubber
hammer..they are two piece and the metal shaft gets tapped in after.. very
easy. and they should last forever and are much tighter tolerances than the
rubber ones.. On the front I just used por15 on the arms since i didnt feel like
stripping and powdercoating them.. and the sway arm bushings just slip in
after u unbolt the fastner.. all in all the ride is darn good.. not like riding a brick
anymore..and I still have like 15 or so settings to play around with on each
shock.. I would recomend them to anyone looking to upgrade.. And price wise
they are very comparable to the setup from Houston..Dave..vin... 15275

ps.. email me if u all have any questions...

pps... I spent like three days scraping epoxy out of the frame behind the arms
in the front and rear.. it was a mess.. Then I just coated the frame with por15
its now rock hard over the rust and other spots..hopefully that will last a
longtime .. and I dont even drive my car in the rain.. If anyone gets a chance
they should check in those areas....