[DML] Houston Parade of Lights Sunday December 11th

[DML] Houston Parade of Lights Sunday December 11th

The Parade of Lights is coming less than two weeks away. It will be
held on Sunday December 11th. Cost is $25. It starts about 6:15 and
ends about 7:30. Afterwards we can meet to eat at 290 and Highway 6.
I suggest we meet at Johnny Carino's which is an Italian food
restaurant. The parade will head north on Highway 6 towards 290 so
it will be convenient to continue on to 290. The website for
information and online registration is at:
http://www.tvffrf.org/parade.php. You can register at the event or
online. Below is information from their website:

The annnual TVFFRF Parade of Lights date has been set for December
11, 2005
Register Online!
Join us for Christmas through the Eyes of Children
This is a wonderful event where firefighters decorate their pumpers,
boosters, rescue trucks, ambulances, or anything they wish and join
the parade to do the one thing firefighters do best... show off to
the public and other firefighters.

All participants must be in place no later than 5:45 p.m. Judging
begins at 6:15 p.m.

START:
The Parade of Lights starts at the K-Mart parking lot located at
4815 Hwy 6 @ Loch Katrine

FINISH:
The Parade ends at the Sears parking lot located at 8475 Hwy 6 @
West Road

WHAT
Vehicles of all shapes and sizes, dressed out in Christmas lights
and ornaments... a spectacle like no other!

WHO:
Anyone who wants to join in the fun and strut your stuff

This event has grown considerably over the years and has become a
favorite among the public. If you are interested in either joining
the parade or being a sponsor, contact the Texas Volunteer
Firefighter's Relief Fund at tvffrf@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you would like to see some of the happenings from the previous
Parade of Lights, look here.

The prices for this event is as follows:

Non-Profit $25.00

Shannon
VIN 16113