[DML] Re: DMC Club (Chicago) Winter Brunch - December 4, 2005

[DML] Re: DMC Club (Chicago) Winter Brunch - December 4, 2005

The DeLorean Midwest Connection will be holding their Winter Brunch
on Sunday, December 4, 2005.  If you are a DeLorean owner, DeLorean
enthusiast or just considering finding out more information about
the DeLorean automobile, you will want to attend our club's Winter
Brunch and consider joining the club for next year, for the inside,
first hand information about the DeLorean 25th Anniversary events
in the Chicago area, in June 2006.  Current memebers will also be
voting for club officers/executives, for 2006 and beyond.

Although the club is based around the Chicago area, we have members
far and wide, and a few plan to travel a few hundred miles, just to
attend this Winter Brunch.  If you want more information about the
the DMC Club, check out our website: www.DeLorean-Midwest.org

For more details about the Winter Brunch or about upcoming events
planned for the DeLorean 25th Anniversary celebration, contact me
(Rich W) at the following email address:  Rich [at] dmcnews.com
Again, anyone considering joining our club can attend this Brunch.

Thanks,
Rich W.

DMC Club (Chicago) Car Show / Events Coordinator