[DML] Re: VIN number on frame

Stian, the window sticker is actually there for the consumer, not
the dealer.  The dealership has an invoice with all the detailed
equipment and pricing info for the car.  The window sticker,
officially called a Monroney Label (named after the Congressman who
proposed the law) is required by law for all new vehicles sold to
the public.  It is not supposed to be removed by anyone but the
person who bought the vehicle.

The engine # is on a Delorean window sticker, but I have never seen
a frame #.

Sandor
# 3002

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxx>