Re: [DML] Battery Ground

Be careful when removing that bolt. There are two nuts on it. One is welded
to the frame and the other is used to keep the bolt locked in place. Look
at the end of the bolt and you can see the two. Make sure to soak this end
with penetrant and back the nut off a few turns. With the wrench on that
nut, you can now back out the bolt.

The bolt is probably really rusted, so you can't use too much penetrant. If
you break the head off, you'll have to drill it out and retap (been there).
The good news is after cleaning the connection, it fixed my charging and
low voltage issues!

Chris
VIN 4099