Re: [DML] Charles Schmidt Auction at EBay

Re: [DML] Charles Schmidt Auction at EBay

The owner claims it is a real Delorean because it is a early 1981 and
all the other cars are pieced together. Funny how his car has a gas
flap hood and they were not available for his VIN# so it appears his is
pieced together as well. Oh yeah the color of the car is Stainless
Steel not Stainless Steal like he has it on the ad. Also the right rear
tire is almost flat, he could at least put air in it for the photos. I
think he wants too much for it but this is my opinions.

No pictures of the underbody so i am assuming there may be rust because
he has lots of pictures of the interior to make you forget about the
underbody and none of the frame and we all know how the frames can
rust. Also i dont see any markings showing any of the safety
campaign/recalls have been done. I would have somebody check it out for
you if you are serious.

Typical used car sales man attitude i get by reading the description
and not knowledgeable about the car at all.

Just my opinions and i dont like fast pitch fancy sales ad's to make
you think you are buying more than you see or making you think it is
more of a car than it really is.

Good luck.