[DML] Re: IRS selling delorean at auction (mileage error)

[DML] Re: IRS selling delorean at auction (mileage error)

Either way, if Carfax says it read 54,222, like it or not, that's what
prospective future buyers will see. I have seen ONE case where an
emissions/safety inspector wrote the wrong mileage (128,XXX miles when
it was really 28,XXX miles) and this was reported to Carfax. Only
through GREAT effort on the owner's part was he able to get this
corrected by the state, and then reflected in the Carfax database.

James Espey
DMC (Texas)
http://www.delorean.com