[DML] Re: Best comment on the Delorean Yet

[DML] Re: Best comment on the Delorean Yet

  Im not saying that Deloreans are million dollar cars but, Ive been
around many Classic Ferrari, Lotus and other cars. And I do mean many.
While Deloreans dont have the benefit of a racing history (why would
they?) They are every bit as striking, every bit as exotic and every
bit as demandinding as their higher priced counterparts.
 I for one certainly dont subscribe to D1's elitist attitude about
these cars but, I most definitely would not sell my car for 50k...not
because of attachment or whatever other reason but because you couldnt
duplicate my car without that much in parts and labor.
  Those of you lucky enough like me to own one of these classics
should bend over backwards to restore and or preserve them.
  The Marque has earned its place in history and as a prized possesion.
It is my opinion that their value will increase to favorable
proportions in the near future, and mind you I did not buy this car as
an investment.
 These cars are quite rare and people do notice them dont sell them
short, are they 170 mph supercars? no but they are supercars none the
less. They absolutely fit the bill.
  Snatch them up while you can...theyre gonna become out of reach soon
enough.
Harry Vin #2696