Re: [DML] Can we ALL come to a correct definition of these DeLorean term

Re: [DML] Can we ALL come to a correct definition of these DeLorean terms?

Well whatever you want to call it,I can guarantee you,that it would
be THE most valued x19 around today,if it still exist(ed)! It's to
bad that he did not do both concepts,(in the same size as a standard
issue Delorean,not the size of the original x19 of course)It would
have been nice to have both a open coupe and a Gullwing,and it
would/could have insured DMC a better future.It could have been
done/happened,if the DMC engineers and JZD,(especially JZD)wasn't so
mule headed into only making a gullwing coupe.Picture a  Stainless
Steel,open air,targa top DMC,NICE!! That would have been ONE hot
seller!

Back to proto1,

I never said P1,wasn't THE Delorean at the top of the pack,in fact
that is what the Lotus Mules were copied from(the early ones)again IT
IS the benchmark car,that set the standards,for what the future DMC
was to become.

I though proto2 was sold at the same auction,(as proto1)and still
existed in someones garage,when did it get destroyed.

Also what is the Vin used for proto1 one anyway,if it even has vin
plates issued to it,since I mean it was a proto,and those usually
don't end up being privately owned/registered.

cbl

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steve Stankiewicz