Re: [DML] Idle Problems

Check the resistance between pins 9 and 11 on the plug going to the
idlespeed ecu. If it's open circuit, your idlespeed thermistor, or its
wiring has failed. This is the most common cause of these symptoms. The
second being the ECU itself. A vac leak wouldn't cause a high idle
unless you fettled with the mixture at the same time, and it'd have to
be a hell of a vac leak with a lot of fettling to get it as high as 3000.

Martin