Re: [DML] factory radio or aftermarket?

Hey VB!

Thanks for the reply. Don't know if you recall, but we sat at the same
table at the DMCH Open House dinner. You were a blast.

Anyway, yes, I agree that my Craig stereo sucks. It almost sucks as
much as the original speakers, lol! Unfortunately, I happen to be a
bit of a nostalgic type, so there is a part of me that would like to
keep it in place if DMCL indeed did put it there. At this point both
Don Steger and James Espey have told me that neither of them have ever
seen this particular Craig with the Craig logo on the head unit and on
the faceplate in a DeLorean before. I can't see why an owner would put
that particular stereo in the car, and not a much better one, yet I'm
having trouble finding evidence that someone associated with DMC put
it in there. I do have a KAPAC car by the way.

Even if I take your advice, which I am considering, and replace the
sound system with something modern, I want to know if this Craig
should go into storage because it's important, or in the trash where
it would otherwise belong.

Dan W.
VIN 16192