Re: [DML] Yahoo Email Bouncing

Google Groups is still "beta" (and has been for over a year). Until
Google thinks it's "production" and adds in some of the features,
like places for files and photos, we're not really ready to move the
group there.

The best suggestion for this problem is to set up a Yahoo email
account and use it just for the DML and/or your other Yahoo groups.
They never bounce their own stuff.

It seems that some ISPs use some 3rd party filter service
called "spamcop" and something causes it to blacklist the group
occasionally. I've had the problem myself. Generally it clears up in
a day or two, but I agree its annoying to have to keep resetting your
account.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Todd Nelson <todd1561@xxxx> wrote:

 So I guess the mail server I use is using
> some of these lists for SPAM filtering, and rejecting yahoo. I see
Dave