[DML] Re: Clean out Fuel distributor

my car had been sitting 12 years!.

what i did was temp fit fuel pipe and banjo's to the six outlets and
run the pump.

i put the feed back to the tank into a temporary container.

then run through a couple of pints.

costs a few quid but cheaper than clogged injectors.

only snag is, other parts of the system also hold the fuel from the
distibutor, cold start valve, cpr etc.

regards

steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles Major" <charlesmajor@xxxx>