[DML] lambda warning & would like tech advice

[DML] lambda warning & would like tech advice

OK, I'll tackle the easy one first.

The Lambda Light is controlled by, the Lambda Counter, a device that is
connected to the speedometer cable.  It's sole purpose in life is to supply  +12
Volts to turn on the Lambda Light, when it measures that the car has  traveled
30,000 miles.  When it turns on you can reset it by turning the  little
plastic "bump" on its side that has two little indentations in it.   BTW it is
located under the dash.  You can't miss it as it has the  speedometer cable going
into and another one coming out of it. It has a little  window that displays a
number which should be the percent of 30,000, ie if the  car has 15,000 miles
it would read 50 (%).

Regarding the second question...

Please tell me (us) what sea foam is?  Have you replaced the fuel  filter?

What do you mean by..."and RPM's are limited"
and ..."car appears to loose power and not idle  up after a few hundred
yards. "

D² & 6530
Dave Delman

BTW Do you have a set of manuals for the car?  If not you  should!