[DML] 3 Quick Questions

I am trying to "fix" 3 minor problems and need some information.

1.  The back-up lights do not function.  The lamps are good.  The
ground circuit at the lamps is good.  The proper voltage is present
on the fuse.  The fuse is good.  Looking at the schematic, I am
suspecting the back-up switch or connections to it.  I have searched
the manual.  The question is "Where is the back-up light switch
located?"

2.  I would like to "freshen-up" some spots on the leather on the
driver's seat near where the left hand seat belt touches the seat.
The interior is grey.  I think that I have heard of a matching
leather dye that is available but can't locate a reference to it.
Does anyone know where this is available?

3.  I have used "Armor All" on the black exterior trim (rear) and on
the louvers over the engine compartment.  This does not stay bright
and non-faded looking for long.  Is there a better product?

Thats what is on my mind at the moment.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  See you at the show in St. Charles, Illinois next
summer.

-- Bob Wilson