RE: [DML] Fuse Question--"power outlet" and cigarette lighter recepticle

RE: [DML] Fuse Question--"power outlet" and cigarette lighter recepticle

I do hope the errors on that page you listed are due only to translation and
not lack of understanding.  Wow.  They are trying to sell product though.

Yes, there are differences in a dedicated "power outlet" and cigarette
lighter receptacle.  This is why I mentioned appreciable differences.  The
fact still remains that the De Lorean lighter receptacle is different than
most, if not all, American vehicles.  Using items that work properly in an
American receptacle may not work properly in the De Lorean.  This does not
necessarily mean there is anything wrong with either item.

I know of a few people on this list who have had issues with this very
situation, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with their car.  They can
speak up if they wish to do so.

Greg