D frustration, was([DML] Re: need wiring diagram (for power mirror swit

D frustration, was([DML] Re: need wiring diagram (for power mirror switch))

Only a 12 guage?  I would think a 357 magnum or 44 magnum would do
the job better, but your aim needs to a lot better.  I can't get to
the pictures, but I am still laughing about shooting up parts.

Finally some humor here.  It's been getting way to serious lately.
And I know that this will probably not be posted.

But the D can frustrate you to no end.

Bernie

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@xxxx> wrote:

> Dave, Down here we put them on a fence post, take 30" back and
fire a 12 ga
> shotgun and hope you don't miss.
> That will fix it.
> John