Re: [DML] Resonable Insurance Rates

On 10/27/05, dkazmark <dkazmark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> Quick question for the group, I'm shopping now for a new D, had one
> when i was 18 for a year but insurance killed me. Now I'm about to hit
> 25 and my company (Progressive Drive) qouted me as going from 120 a
> month with just my wrangler to $380 with the Delorean! She didn't even

Find a new insurance agent and/or company.

I pay on the order of $70 a month for full coverage with low
deductables from State Farm - and that's high compared to most. You
can get collector coverage for a heck of a lot less, and some of the
restrictions aren't too bad. However, I use mine as a daily driver and
don't want restrictions so I pay a little more for "normal" insurance.

State Farm may not insure DeLoreans in your state. It really varies
from state to state. But somebody can get you good coverage for a fair
price. Apparently, Progressive is not one of them. Open the yellow
pages and call everyone in there one at a time until you find someone
reasonable.

--
- Ryan