[DML] Re: Halloween Foolishness: Is your D haunted?

[DML] Re: Halloween Foolishness: Is your D haunted?

Bernie told me my D' may be haunted.  So I'll tell what happened.  Last
Thursday, the steering wheel lock on my DeLorean jammed up and I
couldn't unlock it with the key, wiggling the wheel or anything.  I had
to be taken home on a roll back.  The next night, I was very tired, but
I was determined to get my wheel unlocked.  I was sitting in the car in
my garage yanking on the wheel, pushing on it and wiggling it.  Nothing
worked.  I was so tired, I was ready to fall asleep in the car.  My
left hand slipped off the wheel and my head tilted back, but my right
hand was stil on the key.  I was giving up.  Next thing I remember, I
hear a click and a buzz (fuel pump).  I looked up and all me gauges
were on, the fuel pump was running and the wheel was unlocked.  Freaky?

Matt
VIN: 2953