From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
brandelorean
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 8:35 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] AC Condenser Set-up

So it'd work with the earlier version setup?  So it'd connect from
the evaporator in between the connection and the hose that leads to
the condensor?

Also, if I'm converting to R134A, do I have to replace the AC hoses
because they molecularly leak the R134A?  Can anyone confirm this, I
was just told this (Don't remember seeing anything about this in the
R134A retrofit).

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323