[DML] Re: AC Setups (Early Vs. Later)

Brandon,

Sorry, I may have spoken too soon I just did a quick check with the parts manual. It shows
the A/C hose from the accum. to the compressor using a spreader valve prior to VIN 34XX.
I think this is commonly refered to as an expansion valve which the later cars don't have.
This may be the reason you can't find the high pressure switch.

Dennis