[DML] Bare Metal/car show

You know,
I was just thinking to myself while exhibiting my D at a classic car
outing this evening.  The same sites, all the Easter egg colored
classics painted due to bondo galore?! Be proud of the fact you have
straight stainless panels. When you speak to onlookers, Emphasize
the fact that you are bare metal. Nothing hidden on the D. We drive
bare metal Cars. If any of you ever tried to buy a classic,
paint may prevent you from the truth. On our cars the proof is
always in front of you.
Drive safe.

Quick Question
If our memory bumpers ever suffer a minor scrape, is there a method
to buff it out? Does the black portion of the bumper have a co
extruded base?
What I mean is, does the black surface coat have another color
beneath?

Thanks BC