Re: [DML] Fuel Air Mixture

Rob,

I have an analog dwell meter on order, it should be here Tuesday.  I
sent an email of a link to the pics of what the PO has done under
the car, to the DMCMD group on Yahoo.  Aluminum foil wrapped the
around hard clutch lines, I have no idea what thats about.  It still
has the original nylon clutch line!  I have a new SS braided one to
install.  But the entire car is original with the exception of two
things, the alternator, and louver struts.

You can see the underside here:

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/WZ6Sj6HY

And after seeing a pic of your green D (absolutely beautiful), I
would put Black Beauty up against your Green one and lets see if
anyone can tell the diff in color outside on a nice clear day.

Yes I am very proud of Black Beauty #4045.  She just needs some TLC
and lots of HP, like 197HP, and no turbos.

Bernie

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <rob@xxxx> wrote:

> Bernie,
>
> The best way to obtain the correct adjustment without a CO meter
is to
> follow the directions in the Technical Information Manuel but just
use an
> analog dwell meter instead of both tools as the procedure suggests.
> Unfortunately as David T. pointed out you probably have additional
problems
> such as a malfunctioning Lambda circuit or (more likely) damaged
fuel
> injection components from stale and/or contaminated fuel. The
cause of your
> problem must be resolved before fine tuning your CO adjustment as
that is
> the last step in properly setting up a PRV engine.
>
> Rob Grady
>
> P.J.Grady Inc.

Behalf Of
> Bernie
> Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 5:12 PM
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Fuel Air Mixture
>
> All,
>
> --
> My question is how do I get it back to at least a baseline mixture
> adjustment, and it appears that there is some kind of plastic plug
> on the Fuel dist adjustment point.  That is another clue to me.
The