Re: [DML] Clock repaired - thanks DML

I just had my 1st anniversary with my D(5935).  Had 16900 on it when
I got it(now has 27000).  The clock works perfectly and keeps great
time.  All struts were original when I bought it, but I had to
replace the doors -- the other 4 are still original and work great.
The reset on the trip meter is also original and still intact.  The
AC was down 3/4 lb of r12 and $70 later blows very cold.
The po lied to me about various things and sent me pictures of a
different car before I bought it sight unseen(I don't recommend
doing this).  The day I bought it I got Marc Levy up at 1:00 in the
morning to check it out to make sure it would make the 700 mile trip
home(flew from Greenville, SC to Philly to pick it up).  Marc gave
the engine a clean bill of health, but the brakes ended up being the
problem(I ended up driving it home with 5 seized pistons, front end
out, and four wheels way out of balance -- not a fun way to spend 13
hours alone in a car in the rain).
Anyway, a year later I drive the about 3 days a week, and it's
running great.  A couple of things that still need to be done --
1) Large dent in drivers door -- does anyone know anybody in the
Greenville, SC-Charlotte area that does good stainless work?
2) Front and rear facias don't line up -- any ideas on how to fix
this?

I guess I've rambled long enogh -- but is there anyone else in my
area with a D?  I feel all alone here

John
5935
Easley(Greenville), SC>