[DML] Re: Fuel Air Mixture
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] Re: Fuel Air Mixture

The standard "convention" is to refer to everything from sitting in
the driver's seat. From that when I say the right-hand valve cover I
mean the one under the air filter or the right side of the car facing
foward. The frequency valve is under the air filter attached to the
right valve cover towards the front of the motor (passenger side). On
the left valve cover you will find the oil breather/fill and the
warm-up regulater.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Todd Nelson <tan5732@xxxx> wrote:
> Bernie,
> Passenger side.
> Todd Nelson
> 1561, Vermont
> http://www.rit.edu/~tan5732
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Bernie" <bmanderville@xxxx>
> To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:00 PM
> Subject: [DML] Re: Fuel Air Mixture
> > When you say right hand valve cover, is that the passenger side one
> > or the drivers side, from the back of the car?
> >
> > Bernie
> >

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive