[DML] Re: more technical help needed

Check out the vacuum hoses for the warm-up regulater and the
distributer advance. You may have knocked something loose. Also check
the plug that goes to the vacuum solenoid for the advance. You can
check that the mechanical AND vacuum advance is working correctly with
that timing light. Your mixture could also be off or you might just
have a vacuum leak.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "delorean6859" <tmadsop@xxxx> wrote:

> Thanks everyone for the timing advice.  I was a little disappointed
I wasn't able to burn the first few layers of skin off, think of the
lack of fingerprint marks on the stainless from not having sweat
glands and fingerprints anymore after adjusting the timing at
operating temperatures.