Re: [DML] Re: 2/3 lb pressure drop in 30 mins OK?

Re: [DML] Re: 2/3 lb pressure drop in 30 mins OK?

I'm wondering, where does the 15 minutes come from?

I had a problem where I would find a puddle of coolant under the
radiator when the car sat for a few hours after being driven, but no
visible leak while the engine was running. I did the 15psi for 15
minutes test, and nothing. However, if I let it sit pressurized for
18-19 minutes, I would just start to see some seepage along the
radiator tank seam.

I'm guessing the leak would get a little bigger as the radiator cooled.